Apartment 8 | 61m²
for 2-5 guests| Wheelchair Accessible
Enjoy the panoramic view of the Hohen Sonnblick from the comfort of apartment 8. This wheelchair accessible apartment ensures alpine lifestyle for all.
- master bedroom: 1 double & 1 single bed
- double bedroom: 1 double bed
- bathroom incl. soap, shower gel, tissues, and hairdryer
- separate lavatory
- open plan kitchen/living room with a dining area, pull-out sofa bed, as well as a large flat screen TV
- kitchen with a fridge and freezer, stove, dishwasher incl. tabs, washing-up liquid, crockery (dishes, glasses, etc.), microwave, coffee machine, kettle, and toaster
- entrance hallway with coat racks
- balcony with outdoor furniture
- free wireless internet access
Bed linen, tablecloths, and towels are available for use in your apartment. In addition, bin bags and toilet paper are supplied by us. Take advantage of the convenient free parking and the ski- and bike storage room, which also is where you can dry your boots overnight with our convenient ski- and hiking boot dryer. Upon request, families can use our cots with linen as well as a highchair during their stay here at Haus Renate.
There is a short stay surcharge of 5% for all short stays (less than 3 days) | 10% surcharge for 1 or 2 nights.